Wednesday, July 04, 2012

 

Politics, Wives, Angels


-Thinking of going into politics.

-That’s a mighty go. Can you lie with a straight face?

-Don’t I play poker twice a week?

-Yeah but that’s mostly silent.

-Well I can turn on the blab machine with the best.

-Have you tried it with the wife on this momentous matter?

-Well...I...uh...

-Afraid hey? Who could blame you? I’d be horrified in getting you we’d get her.

-Always wondering what makes her so fierce.

-God does, and he forgot to turn it off. It was
necessary when she
protected the cubs, but
they’re lions and lionesses themselves now.


-It’s all academic. I’m...resigning from this political life.

-Short career, but brilliant! At any rate, your Guardian Angel just before had whispered the same into my ear.

-Let’s buy him a drink.

-Done! And I got Fritos not even opened.

-That’s fine, I guess, but we gotta go easy in making
the other
angels jealous!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?