Friday, July 13, 2012

 


The Street, Old and Young
or O the towering feeling

(pouring half tumbler of scotch)
-I like to stay liquid. You?

-'bout quarter of that. I'm just a rookie.

-Speaking which, your impression after your
first year?

-I had no idea it was this corrupt.

-And am I corrupt, in your virginal imagination?

-Absolutely. Definitely. Without reservation.

-And yourself?

-I've managed in such a short time to reach a no-man's
land of utter filth.

-I see. And do you have a plan of ritual cleansing?

-Nope. No way back. Ever.

-I'll drink to that.

-Yeah, that's the best way for depravity: celebrate it!

-Amen!

-Amen Amen I say to you that if one young broker...

Labels:


Comments:
Cynical!

And true.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?