Monday, March 25, 2013

 
Fox

-I’m still totally pissed against Fox.
They convinced me we had whipped
that Teleprompting N...

-Just putting the best face on it they knew how.
And when the polls fatally turned, towards the end,
you could hear some frail ambiguity if you truly listened.


Ah but...you never really know. Thus hope! As Dr Johnson said 

when the old fart married the fresh wench:

“The triumph of hope over experience.”

-Never mind the literary crap it doesn’t apply.
And leave the ambiguity to fairy poetry.

-Okay. The upshot is you and favored network 

brutally lost.

-Got my teeth ground down to the gums!

-Stop! Why should dentists profit?...not, uh, gonna buy a machine pistol are you?

-If I did I’d head for Fox first!

-Wouldn’t bother. Their security must rival the Pentagon’s.


Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Right wing on wrong track.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?