Sunday, March 24, 2013

 
Wine Snob

-You’ve seen movies. Thus the pouring and sniffing and swishing?

-Not a problem.

-Then you must say something, after a pause.

-Like? “How interesting all attempts to be interesting.”

-Not bad. Some bite and that’s the idea mostly. 

How about: “a blunt attempt, more savage than Sauvignon.” 
That’s the thrust anyway.

-Veto! That’s too nasty-queer. Wish to maintain my
battered hetero...

-Nonsense! Why knock it and not try it?

-The Betties have ruined me, be fucked if I let the
Bruces start.

-I’m talking love, not your coarse view of it.

-We’re getting far afield of wine.

-Nothing is.

-Glad I’m not paying for these lessons.

-I’m hoping you will. Oh my! Relax, Mr Face of Thunder!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?