Tuesday, April 16, 2013

 
Lord and Lady

-The kitchen girls said the newspapers claim that

miners begged door to door in Mrs Thatcher’s...

-They shouldn’t be reading those Left rags! But...there
you have it with the miners. You can see it clearly.
No pride! Be a cold day in hell before I’d...I’d starve first. 

You have my word on that!

-That’s what I loved in you from the start, the stubbornness.

-I mean it! Starve!

-Why are the girls never here for your really good moments?

-They’re where they should be. School.

-But Switzerland is so far!

-I’ll take independent young ladies anytime! Let them bounce 

about the world a bit!

-Well, they have their cells. I expect to hear today.

-One would suffice.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Happy B-Day! 47!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?