Tuesday, April 30, 2013

 

-Well, Congressman!


-Never thought I’d hear that. Those last sexual
infelicities they accused me of, I wasn't familiar with
until I googled them. Wife said "Pull any of that and
I'm outa here!"

-Water over the dam. Time to assemble a staff!
I'm sure you have a few in mind, but...

-Hold on! You’re not unloading any deadwood on me!

-Faithful servants of the party!

-Oh yeah? To come only to pick up a check?
Or to show up a day or two out of five,
in a transport of flatulent self-importance!

-You got it all wrong! These people work,
and they know which end is up. You can't
have just eager kids. Too naive in politics.

-I'll balance things off, but not with bums.

-Touché!  But I'm entrusted to reward those we're
grateful to. No rewards, no party workers.

-Not much altruism among that bunch, is there?

-Not familiar with the term.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Ghost workers best. Can't f up.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?