Wednesday, June 19, 2013

 

Form and Content





Form

The  sixth repetitive form that week, and I was careless
filling it out.

Maybe I stuck in one mild flippancy. Didn't list Mickey
Mouse as reference or anything like that.

As a result, summarily dismissed.

My boss was nice enough. He kicked, but their word was final.

The Employment Counselor said that in his experience my odds were now three to one. "First client got plunged into a vagueness soup which can never be resolved; second was jailed; third got an identical job, as if boss and coworkers were cloned or something."

He asked me the designation of the form I had offended with. I couldn't remember.

“For sure 14E. When they get really pissed at something, they use 14E.”
 

Told me would take ten thousand to get a black market 14E and resubmit.

“I don't get any of that. I'd get 14E'd myself! But if you can come up with the ten, I’d feel pretty positive.”

“Break the law, then?”

“One way of looking at it.”

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
14E require bending forward? If so, been there/done that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?