Sunday, March 16, 2014

 

Alice etc


Chips and Rumpsy

Chips found it on a related search: Borodin (Bor-ah-deen)
Russian Composer.

So when his Chief Accountant made a face at the piped-in music,
he remarked. “Borodin again. He sets up nails but hits just a few."

Hensley looked woefully struck!

Telling it to Rumpsy in their Jack and Jill bathroom, brushing teeth
prior to bedtime. (Which is Jill? their longest running joke.)

“Blip, silly and mean, in the day's dull parade.”

“My mentor always said What good is knowledge if you can't
weaponize it?”


“I knew him. A monster! But skip the pish-tosh and look at me!
I'm getting old!”

They studied the florescent mirror.

“And I?”

“Arrived!”

“Speaking of cruel...”

“I'm a journalist. Facts!”

“You’re so gay! How’s that fact working for you?”

“Better. Bitter. You name it.”

“Let’s stop naming and go to bed.”

“Always your solution.”

“My Mimsey Borrogroves!”

“My Red Queen!”

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?