Sunday, April 13, 2014

 

Left


-Still have that 20% off coupon?

-If they return for us, we won't insist.

-Nobody's coming back.

-Afraid so.

-Lousy fuckin deal!

-Well...'ll be fast when it...

-Burns up? Hardly painless.

-I'm gonna write a poem.

-You? I've got more talent than you and
I've got none.

-So what? I'll write about us.

-Not even Dorine or Ginger will read it!
They're probably living it up on the new
planet with some obnoxious space goons.

-Not in our control.

-Nothing is. We're, like, totally screwed.

-I'll put that in our poem.

-Your poem. I'M, somehow, gonna fight against the fire.

-The world will know our story. All the worlds.

-Yeah. I'll bet they can't wait.

-I believe in my poem!

-Keep it up! I’m...really done. The rest is talk.

-That’s my title!

-And if they ever would rescue us, you‘ll never shut up!

-That’s right. You’re a doer, I’m a talker.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?