Sunday, March 08, 2015

 

Conversing By the Bay


-Don’t put raisins on paper towels!

-I heard that somewhere.

-Of course, I just said it.

-I mean, before.

-I made it up. Jenny asked me to get them at Safeway, so...

-Do your memory tugs have to be negative? How about:
Use paper towels after eating raisins?

-Who could be that gross? It’s not Sloppy-Joes! Besides,
negative you remember.

-I’m still pretty sure that someone said it before.

-Probably so! Four fifths of the world’s knowledge is bullshit!

-And the other fifth?

-Horseshit!

-Good! I can skip Philosophy 101 at Berkeley.

-I don’t like you. Does anybody?

-I don’t believe so. You?

-Nary a soul now. Jen did once.

-Then, I will.

-Likewise.




 

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Yer makin that up!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?