Tuesday, October 27, 2015

 

From Sea to Shining etc


-This'll serve as a kind of pass. You can look at it,
but you won’t recognize a word.

-Printed in a third-grade hand.

-All you’ll need.

-And if I tried without...?

-Life is cheap. And has gotten ridiculously so.

-I’ve noticed.

-Follow each and every step, and do exactly what
you’re told.

-You used to preach the opposite.

-Freedom was the catchword then. Times change.

-And you with them?

-Or be crushed!

-Well...best be off on my arduous...

-Or you’ll be arrested!

-How about you?

-I maneuvered myself into one who arrests.

-So, I should be afraid of you also?

-I wouldn’t linger. Catch the Swiss Fall. Just before
the ice and snow. And don’t miss Mass there! Ever!

-Will you join me?

-Wouldn’t be surprised.

-But you’re safe!

-No one is.

-What if I have a lover by then?

-We’ll share him or her.

-Another 180! Once dead set against any collective
anything! “Share? Don’t make me laugh!” you spat.

-It don’t mean a thing if you ain’t got that swing.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Paints a rather alarming picture.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?