Wednesday, November 25, 2015

 

Dating Over 50


While she caressed scarves in Mais Oui! he stared up
at a motley thunderbolt arrangement suspended from
the ceiling of the shopping center.

An officially nervous young woman approached.
“Are you the man lost his wife?”

“Yes, but many years ago. Another found her."

The large shiny bag, lavender, preceded Joan then.
“Is everything a joke?”

“Yes!”

“I can foresee another of our little SEMinars!”

“Oh please not! I’ll say what you wish! Anything so
I don't have to go on Facebook again!"

“Shush! You're  making me forget my next errand!”

“Does that ridiculously large container hold a
body-length diaphanous scarf?”

“Dream on!”




Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
somewhat cynical
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?