Monday, January 11, 2016

 

Languages


-Sex-Bombs on both sides, so my parents split when I went to college.

-Mine just talked a good game!

-Took all my breaks at rich uncle's with this humongous garden.
I'd get lost in there! One night I met a simpleton he allowed to roam.

"I know your name! Your uncle told me! It's a song too! I dream
of Jeannie With...Hair."

"Jenny! I am. And you're Carl."

"And I'm not mean!"

"Well, I'm not either. But I'm Jenny. Isn't that a nice name too?"

"No. It's a mean name!"

"Well I'm sorry. It’s in a poem. Jenny Kissed Me!"

“That’s not as nice as pretty hair!”

“Is to me!”

"Shhh! The flowers are talking. They work hard all day, you know!"

"Can you teach me how to listen if I promise not to be mean?"

"Not this time, but when you come back from the college next
other time. If you promise to teach me something too!"

-A deal? So, did...?

-He died.

-Oh!

-My last opportunity to be human!

-God! You're so mean to yourSELF! Cold!

-Just starting.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Could happen...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?