Wednesday, March 02, 2016

 

The Perils of Social Engineering


Awake simultaneously. And shocked!

“How much did I drink?”

“Well, nothing here.”

“I guess I should apologize.”

“Probably not. Nothing to do with you,”
whispers she. “That’s what I guess.”

She takes her cell from under her pillow.
Goes to the bathroom. Certainly not a
bad body, he is deciding.

Hear murmurs when she reaches THE BUREAU.

“Uh huh.  Yes. All right then.” He gathers only
this conclusion as she opens the door.

“My Sailor was sent to your Eula.”

They introduce themselves. “The Naked
Introduction,” she muses, “I’m not used
to such.”

“Nor I. Let me assure you!”

“Well...she’ll have nothing to complain of in
the one area!”

“I...see.”

“Oops! A sensitive one. Look at that FACE!
I don’t mean that you...!  I mean, WOW, like,
are you...CREATIVE!”

“Thank you. I try. Uh, where are my clothes?”

“They took them. And all mine. Fresh ones will
be here in two hours. Then a car takes us
to Department of New Couples.”

“There to nod to endless horseshit?”

“They try. Like us.”

“I don’t know how much trying I got left!”

“Oh? I’d say we both hold wonderful promise!
But right now, I make terrific eggs!”

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?