Monday, July 18, 2016

 

The Cellar Manifesto


So back landed I with Mom and Dad.
Strong into politics is she, thus my
old room joining an ongoing reconstruction
labeled Guest Suite. For visiting party hacks.

Pretty nice.

Combination of Ikea and suffocation.

So, I’m in the old storeroom next to the
furnace.

Lots of protuberances coming out from
the latter to hang diploma, and the
occasional late notice of my insane
educational loan,

The cellar is nice.  Cool and private.
For one person.

My girlfriend instructed away

I couldn’t take her pity.

Bright spot is I’ve always worked.

At what? You can guess. I’ll take anything!

This makes me the Perfect American:
Live with Mom and Dad, never growing up.

And eating shit.





Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?