Sunday, August 07, 2016

 

Will She?




-Wow! Your presence announces!
One moment not there, and then, Whammo!


-I enjoy being paid attention to.


-A  fellow at my wife’s office? Snake! Your opposite.You sense 
him before he enters.  Or slithers.


-I’ll never be accused of that!


-What a wonderful full, bright laugh! Ballsy even! Gives me hope! Us!


-That’s nice.


-It has been despair here! Crawling! Empty! Despised! Humiliating! Thought it’d never end! But now? With you?


-A possibility.


-Would anything I SAY…?


-Neither for or against makes a bit of difference.
In your favor, all your favors, I have extensively prepared.


-I’ll ...just have to BLURT it out! Will you sing?


-I might.


-Would prayer help?


-It’s all, simply, up to me.


-For what it’s worth, I don’t care for the demeaning label of Fat Lady.


-I  have Art; I don’t require revenge.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?