Monday, December 19, 2016

 

Making Matches Once Upon a Future Time


-I couldn’t marry another stinking human like myself!

-Oh yeah? Well your planetary broad doesn't exactly smell like roses!

-I got used to it. Like something outa a Chinese Restaurant’s garbage disposal.

-And the WAY her organs are ARRANGED, with…!

-Never mind that! There are workarounds.

-I'll take your ole Stelly anytime. Spray some Chanel.

-But that mouth on her! Oojuh has none at all.

-How she talk?

-Chimes from somewhere.

-Too weird for me!

-Government...giving quarter mil to marry her.

-Does her sister do chords?




Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
In a nearby galaxy
 
If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.

I hope you find this interesting. Please paste the following:

emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

Thank you! By the way, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanzaa!

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?