Sunday, September 03, 2017

 

No Business Like


-When you get famous, everybody
and everything serves to soothe
your ego!

-Be a welcome change! Since I’m
down in the dirt and dust alongside
the dogshit presently.

-Just wait. Patience.

-Uh huh? And even in my oh so
reduced and laughable state,
gunners are stalking me!

-Oh come on!

-My murder would be their Wheaties!

-“This is a required announcement:
Paranoia Warning...Paranoia Warning!”

-Oh yeah? Just one soft moment and
the dogs are shitting on ME!

-Forget all that! Someday, I’ll say I knew
you when!

-When’s a killer. All the whens. Killers!

-Just time.

-You can’t freakin relax!

-Will you never ever be happy?

-Speak English!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
look what you made me do...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?