Monday, December 18, 2017

 

The Infernals


I couldn't be exiled
while renouncing, so
bought some time with
Ahb, the local devil.

The examiners asked
pointed questions, but
the old Catholic priest
topped them later.

Did I participate in
a Circle Jerk with Satan
and a party not to be
named?


That got me gleeful, so
I offered to name the
third party, but the judges
wouldn't hear of it!

The Infernals of Oceania
would be next, and none
present knew a thing about
them.

I'd make them up and the
judges would quickly be on it,
and insist my exile papers
be signed and stamped.

So , leaving these silly
asses imminent!

Acutally, Rononsofol more
to my liking.

Even though they're, too, in
a fit of renunciation presently.

But there everybody says
FUCK IT ALL! quite early
and stages orgiastic parties.

The younger people everywhere
in this galaxy scoff at the
various devils, but will find
out something of the kind
is necessary.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
poign
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?