Tuesday, March 20, 2018

 

More Quirks Than a Convent


-I thought the docs went overboard
with this little Altzy episode of yours.
Who doesn’t forget?

-Maybe a little more than that this time.

-What did brain scan show?

-Nothing.

-You have none?

-I wonder. At one murky stage
therein, I heard the words of
Horatio after Hamlet bought
the farm. “O what a great mind
is here o’erthrown!”

-Well, not a bad one in both cases.

-Rewrite Shakespeare, then, in
twenty-first century pussy American!

-Suitable for Hamlet as he prances
in black tights, endlessly soliloquizing
about making up his alleged mind.
I mean, like, choosing between
vanilla and chocolate paralyzed
that retarded dude!

-Nothing profound there?

-Shit no! More in my family.
My Aunt Rosa-Lil dances
drunk just to show her
fluorescent panties.

-And that’s profound?

-Hey! Entertaining! Man does
not live on grim shit alone.

-Would you have Ophelia
dance thusly?

-Hell yeah!
(sings) O-PHELIA I’d like
to feel yuh!

-Please don't sing! Strains your
wit beyond decency.

-Color me quirky.

-You represent the tribe!

-Where’s OUR Shakespeare?

-Talent’s the only lack.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?