Tuesday, April 24, 2018

 

Calculating Charm


-Your Monette is, like, continuously sweet!


-Uh huh? Natural or calculated?
Perhaps I should inquire of her
other warm friend?


-Is...the Green-eyed Monster whispering
again into your suspicious ear?


-He takes no breaks!


-Why not just trust her?


-I’m gonna pretend you couldn’t
ask a question that utterly stupid.


-I’M stupid? You’re making The Queen
Elizabeth into a tramp steamer!


-You’d be surprised. Anyway, I’m getting
the goods on her. Slowly but surely.


-Obsessive jealousy will tear you apart!


-Whaaa obsessive? I work my eight hours.


-Then, revert to Sherlock Holmes?


-Elementary my dear Watson!
She’s a goddamn cheater!


-Why not give the harrowing investigation a break? Go to
a ballgame with us guys! Ass around! Loud and drunk! You need some perspective!


-What? And give the women an excuse to get together and brag about Mr Long-Cock?


-So? She’s the tease-provoking sleaze?
Pretty little Monette? Cut it out!


-Not for much longer.


-I’ll stop. Lest you tag me Secret Screwer!


-Death too good for such a one!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
"The Queen
Elizabeth into a tramp steamer"
What century?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?