Thursday, May 10, 2018

 

Duffels of Green


-I’d say the most important skill to
pass to the children is Money Laundering.


-I’m not sure I know what that is.


-Easy! You got some cash squirelled
here or there? Let’s say you yachted
back from Nicaragua with duffels
full of green.


-Let’s not say that. Sounds druggy.


-IRS might get that idea anyway.


-About me? I’m clean as a hound’s
tooth!


-The more of a challenge for them!
At any rate, let’s move those smelly
simoleons into Excelsior Real Estate
Trust. Just your modern crooked
business, so IRS quickly bored.


-They move on from me?

-Of course! Let’s keep you out of
Leavenworth. The tennis pro is
sewed up with years of lessons!
Somebody must die!


-And what do these real estate pros do?


-Your average slumlording. Grinding
what’s left of the faces of the poor.


-How lovely!


-Don’t worry. Their brochure sounds like
Mother Teresa.

Labels:


Comments:
rinse!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?