Thursday, June 21, 2018

 

Speaking Over Time


-What could be new with Your Weirdness? You shifted shapes and even sex.


-Childsplay.


-Oh? The rest of us left gasping in the dust!


-Easy not to be. You’re from here as
am I. Our starting and finishing point.


-But I feel like Buck Rogers and the
Temple of Doom!


-Yes. I can sense that groaning and mechanical sepia-ness. Amusing light.


-I’ll settle for doing just one of the miraculous things you’ve done!


-Why bother? Already suffocatingly
old hat


-Indulge me! Or I’m left with nothing!


-”Nothing” has already decided that.


-That final? You’re drawing a long bow!


-There’s only one. Like me...you’re
from here.


-So?


-You can no longer be from here. All life
and its language comes from that original fact. Straitjacket!


-Can’t be changed!


-Must! Meet me tomorrow. I’ll show you new chains of vowels.


-Uh huh? The brand new life hatched from language?


-It has been anxiously sounding itself as we sound here


-And it will fail as I will fail again!


-Not this time!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Now Indiana Jones?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?