Monday, June 18, 2018

 

The Woman Who Maintained She Didn’t Give a Rat’s Ass


-Save in passion!


insisted her literate boyfriend.


-You’ve noticed! Finally!


-I believe so. I’m...never quite sure
just WHAT I’m noticing with you.


-Easy! My complete abandonment to the grimy-
low-down gods of seedy and disgraceful love.


-All THAT?


-Go further with that thread!...when YOU’RE
merely getting your rocks off!


-I’m doing such, but with an overwhelming
ardor for you the whole time!


-Uh huh? Sounds like a love poem, or
some other sheer bullshit!


-What more can I do to make you believe
that I…?


-Just never lose your role in the battalion of
sexual morons!


-Yes Commander!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
dumper
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?