Saturday, July 07, 2018

 

Cecelias


Mr Detz politeness personified!


So easy enough to say yes when I’m lost with thousands of others in The Bureau’s New Cloud.


As a temporary convenience, would I mind becoming Hubert Grimshaw?


Reluctant at first to say the least, but the more I research him, the more he proves just about identical to me in his likes, dislikes, quirks.


"How about the real Hubert?" I ask Detz.


“You don’t wanna know!”


Deceased? Nuthouse?...my mind skips quickly over these in the new excitement.


Speaking of which, he has a Cecelia, as do I.


Handful! As mine!


The two alone make my life triply exciting!


And wonderfully dangerous!


Of course, no one is being fooled here:
I’ll be Hubert forever.


The way things work.


And I’ll tell you, other Cecelia can
really fight!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
does what ya hafta
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?