Sunday, July 22, 2018

 

The Female Him Speaks--


brusque in appraisal and solution


Let’s skip the tentative horseshit
and try each other out?


Might like what we see.


Within reason.


1st Week


How can such neurotics last?
Individually, let alone together?


2d Week


We’d never make AMERICA’S
GOT TALENT, but pleasant enough!


3rd Week


Sex can wait. I can’t look at my own
body without disgust.


4th Week


The baseball was entertaining! Let’s pretend it’s important who wins. Anyway I wear the cap to work. It further nudges slumber there midst my luckless colleagues!


Fifth Week


My Mother wants to meet you. Prepare
to get controlled.


Sixth Week


We’ve been invited to a wedding in
my strained family. Your interest
re general perversion takes a step
forward.


Seventh Week


It’s been more than a month!


Eighth...almost


I’ve never been so hurt!
I’ve never been so hurt!

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
timeless
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?