Sunday, August 26, 2018

 

The Scenario


-Such a huge place!


-Rambling oddly through my family.


-And now to you alone. Alone!


-My preferred state.


-Gives me shivers!


-That’s you.


-Why not a woman? Companion?
Share the chores. Something might
prove funny...human.


-Would I have to speak to her?


-Just enough to put the day's sparse
ducks on their tiny pond.


-No use. Once started, she’ll never
fuckin shut up! 24-7!


-Nonsense! We’ll cast quiet waters
for a silent one.


-Deceitful myth! None can exist.


-I’m thinking of a minimalist relationship
here. Just enough words to get by.


-She’d ruin it. Hopeless. Her nature.


-But the both wouldn’t say much
more than Hi!


-Beginning of the end.


-I see a pretty scenario: she’s making
a thoughtful sandwich for herself,
and you spark “How about the
same for me?”


-Uh huh? Whereupon she sweeties back
“Why don’t you just go fuck yourself?”


“...probably...”

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
get doll
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?