Monday, October 15, 2018

 

Living Environment


-By the way, your Jeanette is an
unfailing pleasure! One of those
persons always looks good.

-Unlike ME?...anyway, somehow
I’m not jealous of you.

-Especially at the start I mean.
You were one c-RAZY sight!

-I don’t mind telling you that you
scared the living crap outa me!

-I could see that.

-Not bad for somebody so microscopically thin.

-I do my best, as I thought I did before
being trapped in this bathroom mirror.

-Why mine? Perfectly fine one in your
own apartment.

-I don’t know, but it works out better
than being among strangers.

-Rented already?

-My powerhouse brother came and
put my shit into storage. Not much,
Salvation Army furniture, old books
and laptops.

-Your tablet you loved?

-In here with me. Don’t ask me how.

-But...charging it?

-Everything’s always charged in here.

-And have you googled your condition?

-Naturally. There’s a million questions
and no answers.

-Do you miss eating?

-Horribly, especially the coffee after!

-I could bring in a hot mug and steam
up the glass?

-Worth a try.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
michael's woman
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?