Thursday, October 25, 2018

 

The Truth Being Somewhere


-Let me ask you a question.

-Ask me questions, I’ll tell you lies.

-Hope not.

-Of course. And it doesn’t always
work that way.

-Only when you insist in sounding
like yourself.

-Shoot! This is merely talk up
to now.

-Is the appearance of organization
a form of organizing?

-Can be. Have you ever found
something you were searching
for in this made-up place?.

-I have!

-Fraud will find a way!

-But I’m the squarest square you’ll
experience!

-Just half-fake then.

-Now, using the same form: Is the
appearance of caring a form of
caring?

-Too emotional an area, therefore
all bets off.

-Refusing to answer then?

-Yes and no.

-A conversation with you is
quirky but useless.

-You couldn’t say a nicer thing!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
nice thinking
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?