Monday, November 12, 2018

 

Friends, Dangers, Compliments


-I remember both sisters.
Pig-Tailed. Mega-Cute.
Irrepressible!

-With Ginger, that’s now
GRRRR-epressible!

-Angry?

-Pope a Catholic?

-He tries. But...uh?...has
she destroyed men?

-Just three up to now.

-And Mari?

-Only partials. Accidents really.

-The two should pool their
resources.

-Strange you should put it
that way! Why I called.

-ME? As sloppy-ass target?
Cut it out!

-IN!

- Crazy! Where’s the challenge?

-They see one. Or just wish
to play.

-Ridiculous! But...I begin shaking.

-Body being a wise man. Babbling next!

-What can I do?

-Smart question. Give them your
Yankee passes for a few nights.
Diversion! Players being as fresh
as you’re Old Shoe!

-They’ll forget?

-UGLY Old Shoe!

-I depend on my historical family then?

-Good move! Proctologists see
prettier daily.





Labels: , , ,


Comments:
great punchline
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?