Sunday, September 22, 2019

 

A Good, Uh?



-You know what? You’re a Good Shit!

-Thanks...I think.

-Always been!

-They also serve who only
resemble satisfactory bodily 
functions?

-When we were young, a quick
non-aesthetic dump before 
imaginary glory!

-Still imagined, but real to 
our somewhere disciplined
minds!

-We behave better. And shit
equivalently. Ah! Therefore,
since you are…?

-By metaphorical extension:
something that exits the anus,
I must shrug.

-Lovely then and thus, too, on its…

-Beautiful Journey!

-Well put!

-You make me like myself!

-Greater love hath no man!
Since it’s deserved.

-Great! But SOMEDAY I’ll wish upon
a star.

-Good luck with that Vast-Out-There,
but Heaven’s on EARTH!

-Within our actual precincts?

-Lovely zones! Mr Bones.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?