Saturday, November 16, 2019

 

"I dreamt I...in my...!



SHE
Women would kill for
Jimmy Cho heels!


HE
Flotsam-Jetsam too trivial
for trivia!


SHE
Well excuse me!


HE
You know my test for love.


SHE
Will she put in a toilet with you?
But why restrict it to just one
crappy job? Got a sucker?
Then redo the whole filthy
apartment!


HE
That’s love!


SHE
Can she wear her Jimmy Cho’s?


HE
Of course! And strapped
micro jeans with lace panties 
a-peeking!


SHE
And…!


HE
Stop there! How long am I
to restrain myself before doing
her before the place?


SHE
Wouldn’t be true
to her Jimmy Chos!


HE
Why are women such assholes
generally?


SHE
A privilege won in the Sexual
Revolution!


HE
Till now you’re greater ones
than men?


SHE
That’s impossible forever!


Comments:
commentary aplenty!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?