Wednesday, November 13, 2019

 

Magic!


-What’s that highbrow TV show? Great Performances!


-You mean that HE…?


-When he met a female he had known
before, he whispered an intimacy
into her ear.


-Corn! I’m sure.


-Magic! Quickest coloring, and then
warmth from her could heat a room!


-Uh huh? Why am I so prepared to scoff? I’m very very ashamed!


-Yeah! Right! I hear the deep regret!


-I just may have heard such crap heretofore!


-And some of the women as hostile
as you before the utter magic!


-They couldn’t be! Impossible!


-And always the SAME few words!


-I’m willing to learn!


-I couldn’t possibly reveal them! It would be such a great betrayal!


-Between totally macho assholes?


-Oh ye of little faith!


-Well, you know what the
both of you can do?


-It’s got fuck in it.

-First yourselves. Then do
each other. End the gnawing
frustration!


-I liked the women better
before they all turned vulgar!


-Well we sure didn’t!
No returning ever to
Sexual Colonialism.

So make all the demeaning
jokes your exhausted little
brains can cook up!


Comments:
poignant
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?