Sunday, January 30, 2022

 

Pals


MADGE, DILSY-DO, CLIFFY (D)


DD- Your Cliffy still warm

‘n sweetly funny?


M- Deceased.


DD- Oh my God I Didn’t know!


M- You been away, so here’s

News here.


DD- But HOW?


M- Big C kicked him in the right nut; little

later, Encore: left!


DD- Don’t say any…m…--I won’t stop crying!


M- Just that, Little Leaguers made something from 

cardboard, drew original cartoon characters.

Then each wrote to “Other Daddy.”


DD- Stop! Places to go! Things…do! OKAY?

But let me say He was…SAINT WALKED EARTH!


M- Innings bad and good. Beautiful…n’ not so, 

but yes, Saint! No quarrel here! My Kindness Guy.


DD- But you…? How…?


M- Getting by. Helps our baby’s in my tum-tum.


DD- Great! Can I help?


M- Just be.


DD- So nice of you to say, but some-

times I feel stuck with me!


M- We love you.




Comments:
A good time for Cliff to expire.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?