Tuesday, April 05, 2022

 

Mers

 


wonders what to do

about the bodies

strewn about.


He’ll ask Dilsey...

If she still speaks to him.


‘My God it’s you!”


“In the chubby flesh.”


“Before you even start! I re-

alize that I’m not the Beauty

of the Western world!”


“Should maybe try the EAST too?”


“That tongue in there or slicing machine?”


“Okay okay! I jus' wanna ask you

how help those I’ve…”


“Figuratively murdered

while merely jiving?”


“I guess…and, by the way, you 

ARE beautiful!”


“Ooops! Gaslight on and off is it?”


“I mean every SYLLABLE!”


“That’s a FIRST!"


“...and I thought be easy.”


“Nothing is when YOU FEEL!”


“Evet!”


“Ev…?”


“Turkish.”


“Well just attempt not knowing everything

for next few minutes.”

 








Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?