Monday, July 14, 2008

 
Fly Upon the Fetid Wall



CHAIR
Greetings all! Although our estimable Miss Adinolfi is present
with her trusty recorder, I'm asking her to not to turn it on.

I'll get together with her after this meeting to work out
the minutes.

At any rate, the board has decided that the bonus structure
is the same as last year's.

AL
Well, that puts it to me. I had a much better year thus far.
Be edging close to four mil on the formula.

CHAIR
The formula doesn't work anymore. Not since the government has
taken us over. So, looks like three million for you again this year.

AL
Well, anyway, I'll bite the bullet in the knowledge that
Uncle Sap is paying.

CHAIR
We're moving very quickly on this, because some Congressmen
are making noises to cancel bonus payments etc.

AL
Never trust a politician who won't stay bought.

CHAIR
That's some old-fox smile there, Albert. Outgrowing, even,
the matter discussed.

AL
It's just that I relish getting it up John Q's ass.

CHAIR
Shhhhh!

AL
And relish further giving him an extra patriotic hump for all the Lefties
out there who are now being raped to pay my salary and this bonus,
however less than generous!

CHAIR
Meeting adjourned. Miss Adinolfi, bring your notebook
up here, please.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?