Tuesday, February 10, 2009

 
Young Persons

-I had a one night stand with a bum. So I guess that makes me
a bum. Well why don’t you say something? Jesus Christ!

-What’s the difference what I say?

-Look! Maybe we should get married. Oh Jesus, tell me what a fool I am even to suggest...

-Only sensible thing I ever heard you say.

-Timing. I‘ve been out of control all the time I’ve known you.
Ah what the fuck!

-We gotta do it small. Your mother will try to make a fuckin
fandango outa it for sure!

-Boy! How can you be the joker and then turn deadly
serious?

-Your mother has that effect.

-Welcome to the family.

-Mine crazier.

-Marriage made in heaven, then. But, are you one who saves
fallen women, and then tortures them daily with whack-ass
jealously?

-We’re all fallen. That’s the whole fuckin picture.

-Maybe...I can get a better bargain.

-I don’t think either of us can.

-This is it? Not like the fuckin movies, no?

-It’s a post-modern flick.

-Two crumb-buns?

-Too much drama. Let’s just say we know each other

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?