Tuesday, March 03, 2009

 

Senator & Aide

-We’re debating that bankruptcy provision again, the one I was
dead set against before getting bribed? So, give me the talking points for my new side. I know the first one is convincing puny victims that they’re better off being screwed further.
And greater Americans to boot! Hey! No recording round here is there?

-We pulled the plugs long ago.

-Good, cuz people don’t realize the realistic necessity of all this.
It’s not Fairy-Theory.

-Well, you weren’t as much bribed as persuaded, so we should maybe watch the sarcasm? Any stray remark might leak
to CNN.

-You’re jerkin' off My Brand, boy! Plain-speakin’
is me! Let’s take the chance on CNN!

-Oh? You want Wolf Blitzer asking you about–?

-Hell yeah! I can deny all the way to stupid infinity! And that there’s Face Time, Amigo! Public thinks: There’s a fuckin Senator who’s involved!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?