Thursday, September 24, 2009

 
Getting It Done


ASSISTANT
Our lead negotiator on Helkin doing a crackerjack job...

CEO
I'll need details.

ASST
and despite...

CEO
Despite what?

ASST
Well, a horrendous divorce proceeding has him reeling emotionally.

CEO
Emotionally means every which way.

ASST
Not so with him. He can separate.

CEO
My source there tells me Old Man Helkin flying in.
They smell blood in the water. So I'll be taking over.

ASST
And our guy?

CEO
Back to his department with faint gratitude.

ASST
There’s a problem. HR slid a new guy into his slot--
negotiations were slated to go on for so long and...

CEO
He has no job? Fire him.

ASST
Boss! Excuse me, but that's so cold!

CEO
Not tiddlywinks we play here.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?