Tuesday, September 15, 2009

 
"The Last Decent Republican" --Two operatives chat.


-We're entering an age of singular viciousness!

-Hey! Enter? Exit? Bullshit! Just the usual hardball.

-Republican ideas and principles subsumed!
Can you even name one?

-Not offhand. They're locked the library and I fight
to keep that repository of total horseshit safe.

-I don’t think I can have a discussion with you, really.

-Nah, I rather gouge some eyes. Hey! I was in
The Brooks Brothers Riot in Miami. That's where we walked
over the corpses of pussy Republicans like you and their
Democrat fellow travelers.

-The Royal Road of Grease.

-Whatever you say. Talk is, like, the cheapest.

-Most of the public now sees us as a mob of nearly homicidal maniacs.

-Fuck the nearly!

-I've lost my home! That’s what I know.

-Not at all! We keep you around as The Last Decent Republican, a fuckin fossil. Can a fossil suck?
I mean literally suck?

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?