Monday, March 08, 2010

 
Crisis Interview


PARTY CHAIR
I’m glad you came to me with this.

LEGISLATOR
Couldn’t sleep!

PARTY CHAIR
We all need our rest, though in some of your fellows it’s rest from rest.

LEGISLATOR
I’m...still at sea wondering what it is

PARTY CHAIR
I can clear that up. It’s an idea. You’ve had an idea.

LEGISLATOR
That doesn’t sound so...

PARTY CHAIR
But it is. The party has enough ideas. Yours is a menace unless
nipped in the bud.

LEGISLATOR
But doesn’t that sound like we’re against creativity?

PARTY CHAIR
We’re not. How you employ our Talking Points can demonstrate tons of imagination. Smash ‘em in
or sneak ‘em in!

LEGISLATOR
I never rest on that.

PARTY CHAIR
Good! Remember, there’s no such thing as too much repetition.

LEGISLATOR
I’m on Meet the Press Sunday.

PARTY CHAIR
Great! Let the other chump show fairness.

LEGISLATOR
A losing hand!

PARTY CHAIR
You’re learning. Now go forth and spew!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?