Friday, May 14, 2010

 
Two Attitudes


EUROPEAN CITIZEN
Why remain here if no advantage? Charm and culture will sustain,
but only after health and decency. I expect social benefits and realize
they're expensive and we all of us must pay.

AMERICAN BILLIONAIRE
Butt out, Nanny! Oh there are rare instances when your massive cash
needed by me to avert disaster for everyone.

So, privatize gain and socialize loss, yeah! I love it!

In any case, it's advantageous for all to help out, as it is for me to pay
little or no tax.

As a general rule, though, GIVE ME ELBOW ROOM AND GET THE HELL
OUT OF THE WAY!

As to day-to-day enigmas, well the weak sisters will always be with us.
Much as I enjoy their begging the government, preferably in English,
they're best handled by the those tireless do-gooders in churches.

Amen. And fuck you!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?