Saturday, October 09, 2010

 

Negotiating Sequence


Single brownie on white plate. Aesthetic! Need none
but I'll eat half.
---
Oh well...pretty small anyway!
---
“You’re leaving me because I ate the last brownie?
I'll buy you a dozen! What do you mean, character?
You're being silly!”
---
To the lowest sports bar then! No women except
the raunchy waitresses.
–--
Enough of such overindulgence! Cotton mouth and
I'll still be queasy going into work Monday!
–--
Well, faint heart never won fair maiden.
So, bold thrust! But no Mr Nice Guy this time.
They like, demented as they are, the bad boys!
---
I talked to the DA's staff and thank God they see you as a
total bumbler, because together we found a sexy
misdemeanor you can plead guilty to. No jail time
and just a thumping fine and a lecture from the judge--
I heard it before and it's scathing! But your mother
and father needn't be present.

Just a bit of non-legal advice: Hang with the boys more.
Get some street-smarts.



Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?