Saturday, January 22, 2011

 
Time In the Twenty First Century


Get the real-time surveillance video on your cell ph
one!
insists my car radio.

I start to after walking into Walmart, when the doors burst open and two gunman stick Glocks in my ribs.

One black and one white, checkerboard kids.

Black says “Say your prayers Grandpa!”

White says "You're in the way for the last time!”

“Whoa!” pipe I, “You're behind the surveillance tape!” Thank God I could play it for them on my phone. “See, I'm not here yet and you're off into the store! There go your floppy pants!”

“How the fuck could that happen?” Black asks White.

“Who the fuck cares? Let’s waste him!”

“You do and you'll be in a lot of trouble!”

“What? With the surveillance camera God?”
White can really scoff.

“Bigger than that. I mean tremendously bigger than that!”

“All right we pissed away enough time with this pain in the ass,” Black screams. “Run out the fuckin door!” he tells me.

I start to but White yells “He can't do that! The outside
camera will show it and it never happened.”

“All right, crouch down then.” Pointing to the floor with the Glock. “And next time stay in the fuckin time frame
where you belong you nosy old bastard!”

They flap further inside the store and I collapse. At that point my phone shows me coming in, so I leave for the logic of it.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?