Thursday, July 07, 2011

 
Country


-You're finished with your tramps then?

-More like they finished me.

-Now you show up here!

-Not a one could find that spot on my neck you massage.

-Never mind that! There are spots and there are spots.

-Don't we know it!

-Stop this stuff! Not a prayer for you here. Not anymore!

-My crap is in the car.

-Well, leave it there.

-Been sleeping in it.

-Where's that old violin Grandpa played? God rest his soul.
Well, go back and play a solo for your whores.

-You talk like a hard woman, but I know better.

-The last time was the last time. I...

-Don’t cry. That hurts more than anything.

-Let me relieve the pain. And don’t let the door
hit you in the ass!

-Don't think I got much of a one left.

-I know. Nobody can cook out there either. Just fuck!

-Not that either. I just...went crazy.

-Uh huh. Well...

-My junk is in the car.

-That's where I came in.

-When I came in, was the prettiest girl...

-And look at me now!

-Can't stop.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?