Wednesday, March 21, 2012

 
All Heart


-The stable boys are acting up! They want quarter
more an hour.

-I’m on the fuckin phone all morning screaming! And you
bring me this, Chubby? Fire every fuckin one!

-Now, Chief.

-Now Chief my ass! What's next after uppity spicks?

-Be some trouble replacing...

-Your problem. Don't bother me. What Spanish for
You’re fired?

.....

-Their spokesman, Jose begged me to--

-Your typical fat heart! Let him talk then, Chubby. I won't understand a word anyway.

-Please, Sir...

-Staring at his feet. Get that, Chubby! It's Dickens
or something. Cap in hand! OK, give them another
dime an hour. Get him out of here before he starts
to thank me.

...

-They're lucky wasn’t my father or grandfather: Cut the
wages in half! Well, what the hell! We live in more
enlightened times. And I’m the tender heart. More bark
than bite, I know. Oh what the hell! They knew they were dealing with a softy. I’ve lost millions with this heart
of mine!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Please place circle-R after "You're fired." TM is owned by master Donald.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?