Tuesday, March 13, 2012

 
Cash Card

Sort of liked the Canadian bank took over after the Florida one.

I think of Canada as not as mean or crooked. Anyway supposed to cut their old cash card in half, but had to make sure the new one worked from the Mega bank.

It did. Hallelujah! No real opportunity to destroy the old one until I got home.

I had the scissors out when the door burst open. A man and a woman, she fondling a machine pistol.

“So, Whitey, bit late with the required act, huh?” sneered
skinny male.

“I just got back from...”

“Yeah yeah yeah,” she impatiently fingered the trigger.

“Well we bodied two today. Trifecta?” male smiled at her.

“Are you from the government, or the bank?” I trembled.

“Like, there’s a difference?” he assembled a quizzical face.

“Love the question though. It’s cute!” She waved the muzzle under my nose and then into the general air.

“So’s old Fred Q here. I base that on the fact he hasn’t shit his pants yet.”

“There’s a lady in 31a who’s a total bitch. Made her family miserable for years and she refuses to cut her card in half!”
She pointed the gun to the splintered door.

“Well, Freddy’s rounds go into her. You lucked out, old fart. Here! Give me the fuckin scissors! Ever see hands shake like that?”

“Every day.”

Labels: ,


Comments:
Na zi banco state?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?