Wednesday, October 24, 2012

 
Responsibility

-Like we need more Art History Majors?
“At this time, Picasso lived in the South
of France.”

-And fucked. What else would you do there?

-The party's not concerned with them.
But other, more symbolic, individual parasites.

-Have a nomination?

-There's one  guy, plays tuba, but his repertoire consists of, like, minuets. 

Total asshole!

-Does he pull it off?

-Probably, but that's another topic.
We're talking music. And mincing.

-Hah hah.

-I'm zeroing in on him.

-To what end?

-His.

-Trial?

-We're holding it now. You and I.

-Guilty!

-I'll AK-47 him at foolish rehearsal. Clean through!

-Tuba also? Too bad! Anyway, dying for something that petty! Oh well, I’d 

withdraw my verdict in an important matter.

-Hey, the party has done right by me. I'm returning the favor. Ours not to reason why...or something like that.

-Uh huh? Power corrupts and absolute 

power corrupts absolutely. Heard that one?

-Heard it? I’m enjoying the shit outa it!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Looking for mp3 version of minuet on tuba.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?