Saturday, November 03, 2012

 
Flower of Malaya

-...and I found that I didn't have to undergo
the torture of choosing between Bruce and Betty.

-By choosing both?

-Bingo! Happy at last!

-Judging from the solo aspects of this shitty
apartment, something happened to divert
such happiness?

-Bruce and Betty happened.

-I see. But even then...I mean you're experimenters after all.

-They left.

-And a note?

-A doozie! Including an allusion to words from an old song...flower of Malaya.

-And which of you is...?

-Couldn’t say. All incomprehensible.

-Like love--or loves--itself. Or themselves.
Or something. At any rate, here you are, celibate and eating from cans.

-Not the latter. Frozen dinners. To which I
apply a chef's touch!

-Could exemplify your whole life.

-Let's...keep it light.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?