Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Senator (R) Being Eased Away
From Bipartisan Meeting, Drunk--
and Hardly the Only One
SENATOR
I don't give a fuck what you do,
as long as we get to protect
our billionaires.
AIDE
Senator being sarcastic. It's satire.
SENATOR
It's all satire. First thing I learned here.
AIDE
The Senator is for everyone getting the same chance!
SENATOR
Damn straight! But for the top five-percent
o Lord: Do not suffer the wind to whistle round their balls!
AIDE
Our car is here.
SENATOR
Why would you expect otherwise?
From Bipartisan Meeting, Drunk--
and Hardly the Only One
SENATOR
I don't give a fuck what you do,
as long as we get to protect
our billionaires.
AIDE
Senator being sarcastic. It's satire.
SENATOR
It's all satire. First thing I learned here.
AIDE
The Senator is for everyone getting the same chance!
SENATOR
Damn straight! But for the top five-percent
o Lord: Do not suffer the wind to whistle round their balls!
AIDE
Our car is here.
SENATOR
Why would you expect otherwise?
Labels: bipartisan, fiscal cliff, senator
